zondag 24 september 2017

The Haul Report 100

The 100th episode of my weekly colelction gatherings is upon me, and thanks for bearing with me all that time!

Though it isn`t really a spectacular issue this week...

The first thing I purchased is what I call a "bare essential" in the form of 100 metal plates of 25x25 mm.  These are the ones you often see (mostly on my Emperor's Children) under their bases, and serve to be able to transport the models in magnetfoil covered plastic boxes.  This causes less shifting then when just using tissues and the likes, and is easier for larger models then to "pluck out" to many compartments in my KR foams.

The second score of the week was a cheap set of Noise Marines from eBay, consisting of a Doom Siren, a Blastmaster and a Sonic Gun.  They will form the core of the first squad I`m building for them, but they will be needing some serious cover up work and the likes.

Well, that`s it for this week, and until the next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten