donderdag 16 november 2017

Future War Commander Emperor's Children infantry

Probably the only thing I`ll get finished this week though, I completed a heap of 6mm infantry to boost the ranks of my Emperor's Children in FWC.

And while they are the basic Marine variant, this does seriously bulk out the force for one.

Counting 7 stands, including one with a standard bearer for no other reason then that it looked cool, these are once again the basic Epic range space marines, painted in pink and black. 

In the near future, I`ll probably paint some up as well in the pre-heresy scheme, but I have to sort through the pile to see how many stands I can still scrounge together for that, something I`ll be doing maybe this afternoon or so.

Now to get a game in sometime...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten