maandag 13 november 2017

The Haul Report 107

A day later as I was at a tattoo convention yesterday with Noshi, it`s time to have a look at the stuffsies I aquired this week.

Most of them where "post-Crisis" items, so let`s have a look at the rundown.

I obtained the Tijl Uilenspiegel, as well as the limited expansion set containing Nele and Lamme Goedzak at the club friday.  These had been set aside for the people working at last week's event and I picked mine up as such this week.

Another thing I got was through Jozef, in the form of all these lovely unused boxes of Space Marines.  I paid 15 euro each for the unit boxes, and got the commander free on top.  I talked with him on the bring and buy at Crisis, that if he didn`t got them sold (for those prices, I really can`t imagine why not, 15 euro for a sealed Devastator box???  People paid more at traders and bought them there...) he should drop me a line.

One of the Devastator boxes as well as the Black Templars are going into my Emperor's Children as a second Havoc squad, to be expanded upon over time to a full 10 man squad, while the Templars will become Raptors.  The Commander, second Devastator box and standard jump marines are going into the Alpha Legion force.

The final thing I picked up this week was the newest White Dwarf, filled to the crams on the big release this month (and I love reading about it), the return of good old Necromunda.  Those Escher's just scream "Slaanesh Cultists"...

Well, that`s it for this week, until the next instalment!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten